Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Am Zelbinian, Burner of Worlds


Remember that transit map shower curtain thing, and how I said it was the nerdiest thing I'd ever done? Well, brace yourself; I think I may have topped that.

As I mentioned before on this blog, I play a tabletop RPG by the name of Burning Wheel. (I'm just the king of backlinks today, aren't I?) A couple of weekends ago, we had a late summer heatwave here in the Emerald City, and so I kept retreating to the safety of nearby climate-controlled cafes. After 4 days of that, I started to get really bored and so I spent an afternoon burning up a world for us to play in using a nifty (if buggy) program called AutoREALM (like AutoCAD - cute, huh?). I came up with this:

Yeah, I probably need professional help. Or, hey, maybe I could be professional help; doing this stuff for a living would be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment